Gallery

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Welcome 2021

In order to keep my sanity during the isolation of the Covid 19 pandemic I decided to make scrap quilts for each of my children for Christmas. Since they were presents I was unable to post until now. Here they are:






Unfortunately once I had finished all three quilts the pandemic raged on so I turned my attention to small wall quilts for my dining area and table runners for my kitchen island.

Autumn Leaves Wall Quilt

Christmas Table Runner

Christmas Tree Wall Quilt


And still the pandemic raged on so next an Elf on the Shelf for my 3 year old granddaughter.

 
Once again in an effort to avoid entering stores I created this sweet elf using materials I had on hand. Her head is needle felted wool and her body/outfit is a combination of felt, cotton, and flannel fabrics. She has beaded joints so she can become quite small allowing her to hide in many places to the delight of my granddaughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment