Gallery

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Too Cute!

  
This is my dog- Maggie. She is a mixed breed- what mix even the vet can't quite figure out? But I don't care. She has lived with my husband and me for four years now. Just a 22 pound bundle of joy that we found at our local animal shelter. I am including this picture of her in my blog because it is the time of year many people start thinking about their "New Year's Resolutions" and I had a thought- why not give the ASPCA a plug! There are many animals waiting for homes. If you are in a position to give one of these cuties a home please consider your local animal shelter. If adopting a pet is not feasible right now, perhaps volunteering your time either at the ASPCA facility or at functions the shelter runs during the year. Do you need to shed a few pounds this year (who doesn't)? Just think of how much you will save on gym memberships by walking a dog instead, not to mention the constant unconditional love. Just a thought!
Photograph by Mike Collins Click here to see more of Mike's photos

No comments:

Post a Comment