Gallery

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ambassador to the Tooth Fairy

My grandson has a loose tooth. It is his first loose tooth and he could not be more excited by the prospect of it falling out. So I made him an ambassador to the tooth fairy. I think he will like her. She isn't too girly and, more importantly, he will be able to see his tooth inside the bottle. He is a checker. He will want to check on it many times before the tooth fairy comes so I think it is important that he can actually see it. In the morning the tooth fairy will have made the swap and all will be well. I don't know when the big day will actually come, so I plan on giving the little fairy to my daughter to have on the ready!
After
Before
Put the tooth inside


 All you need for this project is a little bottle that has a screw on top- I used a Cover Girl Foundation Make-Up bottle; and a bit of felt, roving, a thin pipe cleaner and some ribbon. Voila! The perfect spot for a little tooth awaiting reimbursement.


Wings are wired ribbon





No comments:

Post a Comment