Gallery

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wicked!

It really amazes me the unconscious effect of music. I have been listening to the Broadway cast recording of the musical Wicked as I have been felting this head. And low and behold she is sort of green! When I gave her the green eyelids and especially when I added the green lips I thought I had ruined her but..there is something endearing about her. She just refused to be discarded - so I continued by adding green hair!
In for a penny in for a pound!

No Glasses
How do you like the work table! Could it be messier?? I especially like all the liquor bottles!


With Her Glasses




Add a fitting hairdo!



 I'm on vacation this week so I hope to find time to continue working on her. Next step is to make her arms and legs. I think I'm going to needle felt naked feet since she is an elfish creature. The big decision is whether she should be one of my wall dolls or someone that sits on a table??



decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment