Gallery

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Time for another Vintage Spirit!

The first day of vacation- is there anything better? The entire week stretches before me filled with so many possibilities! I've decided to focus my attention on creating another Vintage Spirit. I've prepared three bottles- neck supports in place and hardening. I will work on making two heads today and then decide which bottles to start with, although I am obviously drawn to the blue one. I did not put a label on it yet because I may want to use lace on this bottle-still thinking it over. I do have a lovely blue/gold vintage label that I may ultimately use.  Also, I really like the Moligne bottle. I think it has an art deco style that I am interested in exploring. The Covey Run bottle is not vintage (2007) but I did not remove this label because it is so pretty. I think it would be fun to pick up the bird image in the costuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment